Wherever we sail, be it Northern Europe, the Atlantic, the Canary Islands, the Caribbean and French Antilles, South America, South Africa, the U.A.E. or Oman, we take our Mediterranean soul with us. It has the power to turn every detail of our cruises into a unique and memorable experience.
Innovation, passion, quality: these are values that Expo Milano 2015 and MSC Cruises have in common.
MSC Cruises’ stand, located at H24 –stand 139 - at Expo 2015 will feature a range of virtual experiences using Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus. The virtual ship tour application, running on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, immerses the viewer in a dazzlingly real experience.
This 360° sensory technology brings the user the mouth-watering aromas that fill the air of an MSC Cruises restaurant, such as fresh fruit, rosemary and basil, newly baked bread or chocolate.
MSC CRUISES FOR EXPO
As Official Cruise Carrier, we will carry the values of Expo Milano 2015 to every corner of the world.
- MSC Cruises will embrace this year’s Expo theme, “Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life”, with a multimedia stand showcasing its “Ships of the Future”, to be delivered from 2017, and on-board cuisine, with interactive installations and special events.
- As Expo Authorized Ticket Reseller, our guests will be able to purchase Expo tickets on board
- From Genoa and La Spezia, our guests will have the chance to join our specially designed excursions* to Expo, onboard MSC Divina, MSC Fantasia and MSC Preziosa
- As proud partners of Expo, we will feature the Expo Milano 2015 logo on the hull of one of our ships, MSC Fantasia.
We are honoured to be partnering with Expo 2015 and contributing to an event that will be remembered for years to come.
* "EXPO MILANO 2015: A WHOLE WORLD OF FOOD TO EXPLORE"
- Duration: approx. 9 hours
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet the world and delve into the subject of food at the Expo Milan 2015, the world’s largest food event with a record-breaking 145 exhibitor nations.
In keeping with its “Feeding the Planet. Energy for Life” motto, the world’s largest food event – the “Expo Milano 2015” – will be showcasing global cuisines, food-producing technologies and agrarian methods.
Look forward to a unique cultural journey that highlights the food-related changes the global population is currently facing and that begins with a trip on a coach to reach the exhibition site.
You’ll then be free to explore at your own pace, letting personal interest be your guide.
Must-sees include the Pavilion Zero with its focus on the earliest period of human food history, the micro-universe of the Future Food District for a look at the different ways people interact with food and the Expo’s engrossing themed areas such as Art & Foods, the Biodiversity Park and the Children’s Park, to name but a few.
Several international companies will also be exhibiting at the EXPO – and MSC Cruises is proud to have been appointed the “Official Cruise Carrier” of this global event. For an entertaining and in-depth look at the world of MSC Cruises, do be sure to check out our own exhibition space, which also features an innovative 3D virtual ship experience that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Time to rest your feet then follows on the coach ride back to your ship.